Privacy We won't spam you. Honest.
- Fine Coffee Club Ltd is registered under the UK's Data Protection Act number Z3392602.
- Google Analytics to get an idea of who's coming to our website and what parts of the site are interesting;
- Google Adwords to work out which of our adverts are working;
- Our own server for managing your login to the site.
- Security is very important to us. Amongst many other measures we use a secure server to encrypt the sensitive information in your order.
- If you write to us we will supply you details of the personal information we hold about you (within 40 days).
- You must explain clearly what information you want;
- Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 we will charge you £10.00 for the information;
- Under certain circumstances we will not be obliged to disclose the requested information in which case we will explain the reasons for refusing.
- Any personal information held or processed will be kept up-to-date and will be destroyed as soon as the reason for its collection or processing has lapsed.
- No personal data about customers will be passed to any third party, except to fulfil the delivery of the goods to you, and as is necessary to process credit or debit card payments.
- We may use your e-mail address to provide you with information on products, services and special offers. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- Your e-email address and order number will be passed to the independent reviews service TrustPilot. You may opt out of this.
- We will not sell your details to third party organisations.